Senior Backend PHP Developer
- Must live in the United States
- Expertise in the latest development best practices, particularly with:
- MySQL 5.7+
- Automated Testing
- Architecture/Design, e.g. Separation of Concern, Dependency Injection
- Comfortable with git and other command line tools
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload.
Preferred Experience With:
- Symfony or similar framework
- GraphQL APIs (webonyx/graphql-php)
- Dev/SysOps, Cloud Hosting and Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with frontend languages / working in a full-stack environment
- Working in an Agile/Kanban environment. We use Jira for our task management, so familiarity with the tool is a plus
- Working in remote/distributed teams
- You will be a senior backend developer responsible for implementing server-side features, bug fixes, performance improvements, and creating & maintaining the server architecture.
- You will participate in the code architecture process by gathering requirements and planning technical details with other engineers.
- You will report directly to our VP, Engineering, with a dotted line to the CTO, working with both of them and our Head of Product on a daily basis, with direct input from our CEO and other key team members.
About Project Admission
We are a growing technology company based in Nashville, TN that offers its employees transparent salary, stock options, and the option to work remotely.
Project Admission was founded by Stephen Glicken and Jordan Stone to solve for two of the biggest problems facing the live event industry: 70% of attendees at an event
are unknown to the event organizers and millions of dollars are being transacted by scalpers without any benefit to musicians, teams, or event organizers.
We’ve built software that acts as the digital layer between a ticketing company and ticket purchasers, allowing us to track ownership and capture resell revenue.
Our vision: To universally improve the transfer of digital assets.
Our mission statement: Creating a more connected experience for the buying, selling, and distribution of digital assets.
Location: Project Admission is based in Nashville, TN. Living in Nashville is not required, but this is a great place to live thanks to no state income tax, a relatively low cost of living, and a booming city with great food and culture, to name a few.
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible benefits
- Regular hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Work remotely
- Career growth opportunity
How To Apply:
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter and resume; portfolios and code samples not required.